Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weather changes ... making plans ...

Remember your old grandma or grandpa that would say "oh there's a storm coming, i can feel it in my ______ " , fill in the blank with their ailing body part. Well, let me tell you folks, i surely feel like an old arthritic grandma this week.
Not much to post about this weekend as progress on my reorganization is slow. But I am continuing to try and be positive and upbeat. But, boy is it sure hard.
So while I'm not busy doing actual organizing i sure am busy searching for ways to organize. Making a list of things I want to try and tackle. Who has a pinterest account? It sure is a great place for storing ideas. Want to follow me on pinterest? I have a couple boards that might interest you.
Sarah on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment