Thursday, January 2, 2014

My sewing hands ...

I love to sew. I've turned my love of sewing into a small work from home mom business. It's very small now, but i had hoped to grow it more and more each year. I'm not giving up on that dream, but I am worried.
I love to make unique things. From clothing for kids to super hero capes & masks. I even do a lot of re-purposing of items into new & exciting things. I even quilt from time to time.
So of course in the back of my mind lately has been, what will I do if I have to give up this hobby? Well the only answer I can come up with is that I will NOT give up. I don't want to, I don't intend to and I hopefully don't have to.
I am exploring options to make sewing work better for me. I am moving my sewing studio back to my home, so that I can sew more when I am feeling good, no need to get out to "go" to the sewing space, it's right here. I am also working on ways to make that space more ergonomic and comfortable for me.
So my word for today is ADJUST. I am going to adjust my surrounding to work better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment