Sunday, December 29, 2013

8 Common Symptoms of RA ...

I thought it important to share with my readers the 8 common symptoms associated with RA.
They are -
Morning stiffness and pain your joints that last more than 1 hour.
Stiffness that occurs after a long rest.
Fatigue and loss of energy.
Joint inflammation, including swelling and warmth around the affected joints.
Symmetrical joint inflammation (both sides of the body).
Low grade fever or flu like symptoms.
Difficulty moving the affected joints.
Joint deformity and nodules/lumps under the skin (elbows & hands are most often affected).
Please note, i am not a medial professional. I cannot tell you if you have or don't have RA. I am simply a person exploring my disease and sharing what I find on this blog. If you think it's possible you suffer from RA you should seek the advice of a medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment