Thursday, April 3, 2014

So I am gonna make the Dr. mad ...

Okay it's confession time. I took myself off most of the medications the Dr has given me. They weren't working and every time I'd suggest to them that they weren't working, I got an attitude that I didn't know what I was talking about. I HURT, all the time. And I need it to stop, I don't want or need to spend months taking a bunch of crap that isn't helping. SO, I just took myself off of most of it. I am still taking a couple of the pain medications to help with the daily pain.

I also started the gluten free diet in hopes it would help with the pain. So far it's not helping with the pain, however it has helped my digestive system immensely and I'm also sleeping better. So it's helping something which is a plus.

I am very hopeful that with the weather FINALLY taking a turn towards spring here in NNY that I will start to see a change in my pain level. I'm also hoping that when I can get outside and exercise a bit, I will begin to see more progress in decrease in pain.

I am also continuing to see my chiropractor, that helps more than any of the drugs the rheumatologist throws at me.

Stay tuned to see if I regret my decision to "fire" the rheumatology Dr.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment