Sunday, February 2, 2014

Painful weekend ...

Yesterday my daughter had basketball and a girl scout event. I sat on bleachers at the basketball game and did some standing & some sitting on a metal folding chair at the other event. Last night I was so very sore. And I woke up this morning in horrible pain.

I am so very tired of RA making even the most stupid simple things so hard for me. I have a follow up this week with my Dr and I am hoping she has a new plan for pain management because so far it's definitely not working.

I hope to get back to regular blogging this week. My little one finally started feeling better yesterday. Today I am moving the girls bedroom, despite the RA pain. I'm just going to power through and get it done.

Happy Superbowl Sunday. By the way, I do not watch sports, but I do like the Super Bowl commercials. LOL

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment