Saturday, February 8, 2014

BLAH !!!!!

That pretty much sums up my feelings on just about every subject lately. I'm so so so sore. I'm so so so tired. I'm so so so grumpy. And to top it off I'm also sick. Antibiotics are on board so hopefully that will at least take care of the sinus, ear & throat infection.

Progress is being made on the house. The girls are fully in their new bedroom, just need to do a bit more arranging of toys and such and it will be good.

My sewing space here in the house is also coming right along. However, now I have to stop all projects and start on the big dance studio order. I have 12 snowmen costumes and 16 various animal costumes to get put together.

I hope to have time to do some more research and provide more interesting content to the blog soon.

Please comment and let me know you are reading, I'd really like to hear from you.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment